Thank you for your loyalty and we assure you that we will continue to do our best to offer you the best products, services and information in support of your health!
This form is based on the new European legislation on the processing of personal data and aims to inform you about your rights in connection with the processing of such data, information to help you make an informed decision. regarding your agreement to process certain personal data belonging to you ("Data") for the purposes and conditions set out below.
The processing of the Data that you will complete on the 136bpm.ro website will be done by the company FARO WAY SPORT S.R.L., based in Jud. Ilfov, Sat. Tamasi, BLD. PLATANILOR, NO. 44, registered at the Trade Register Office under no. J23 / 2741/2019, having a unique registration code 41298916 (“Company”), as operator.
The Data Processing by the Company will be done based on your expressed consent, in order to execute the contract.
The processing of the completed data on the 136bpm.ro site is done for the following purposes, as the case may be:
(i) “Purpose of account creation” - the processing by the Company of the Data consisting in: the email address, will be done in order to create your account on the site, the processing being carried out based on your consent.
(ii) “Purpose of ordering online services” - the processing by the Company of the Data consisting in: name, surname, your email address will be done so that you can place orders for online services.
(iii) “Newsletter subscription purpose” - the processing by the Company of the Data consisting in: your name, surname and email address will be done for your newsletter subscription, the processing being carried out based on your consent.
(iv) “Purpose of knowing the preferences” - The Company will process the Data consisting of your name, surname, telephone, sex, age and your email address regarding the Company's services. This processing will be done for the purpose of preparing and sending commercial communications regarding personalized offers of products and services in accordance with your previously mentioned preferences and characteristics (including but not limited to personalized offers of price reductions, discount vouchers, gifts with on the occasion of your birthday or name day), in accordance with the Company's policy, the processing being carried out based on your consent.
(v) “Purpose of Commercial Communications” - the processing by the Company of the Data consisting of your name, surname and email address will be done for the transmission of commercial communications regarding the offers, promotions, products and services offered by the Company (including articles , publications, brochures with various topics such as: health, nutrition, style of transmission both by the Company and by the collaborating companies on behalf of the Company), the processing being carried out based on your consent.
(vi) “Purpose of correspondence” - the processing by the Company of the Data consisting in: name, surname, telephone number, your email address will be done in order to correspond with you on the site, the processing being performed based on your consent .
(vii) “Purpose of sending comments” - the processing by the Company of the Data consisting in: your email address will be made for the purpose of sending your comments on the site, the processing being performed based on your consent.
(viii) "Purpose of communication with the personal trainer" - the processing by the Company of Data consisting of name, surname, email, date of birth, sex, weight and data on personal health will be done in order to send a response to your request, the processing being performed based on your consent.
(ix) "Purpose of personalized training" - the processing by the Company of Data consisting of name, surname, email, date of birth, sex, weight and data on personal health will be done in order to provide online services covering exercises and personalized diets , the processing is carried out on the basis of your consent, for the provision of assistance or training designed not to affect your health.
Your data is not transferred to third countries outside the European Union.
We inform you that you have, cumulatively, the following rights regarding the Data in the relationship between you and the Company:
- Right of access - meaning the right to request confirmation that the Data is processed or not, and if so, you can request access to it, as well as certain information about it. At your request, you will also receive a copy of the Data;
- Right to rectification - meaning the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate Data, as well as the completion of Data that are incomplete, including by providing you with additional information;
- The right to delete data ("Right to be forgotten") - meaning that in situations expressly regulated by law (especially if you withdraw your consent or if it is found that the data has been processed illegally), you have the right to to obtain from the Company the deletion of the Data concerning you;
- The right to withdraw consent - meaning the right to withdraw, at any time, consent for data processing;
- The right to data portability - meaning the right to receive the Data you have provided in a structured format, which can be read automatically and the right to request that the Data be transmitted to another operator of your choice;
- The right to restrict the processing - meaning the right to obtain from the Company the restriction of data processing in certain situations expressly regulated by law (especially if you dispute the accuracy of the Data or if the processing is illegal, but you oppose the deletion of Data). In these situations, except for storage, the Data will no longer be processed.
- Right to file a complaint - meaning your right to file a complaint regarding the way Data is processed. The complaint is submitted to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing.
To exercise the rights listed above and details, you can contact the Company through the following ways: (i) at the e-mail address: [email protected]
The person responsible for the protection of personal data may be contacted for any clarifications, information, and requests in connection with the exercise of the rights mentioned above to any of the contact data listed above.